TitleHR & Admin Officer
- To provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers within the framework of the Human Resource functions.
- To handling process of staff recruitment and selection, including preparing job advertisement, screening resume and applications, interview arrangements, reference check, completed documentation and etc.
- Handling payroll progress and liaise with all respective department for documentation.
- To monitor any documentation regarding Disciplinary Report and prepare disciplinary letter.
- To monitoring staff attendance.
- To handle staff welfare and benefits.
- To assist any internal / external training.
- To arrange accommodation and transportation (if required)
- To monitor staff performance appraisal done by HOD.
- To execute OSHA safety practice at outlet and comply with safety PPE requirement.
Basic knowledge of Sarawak Labour Ordinance (SLO).
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Good customer service.
- Emart (Batu Niah) Sdn Bhd @ Batu Niah, Miri Branch
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time