- To perform loading and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
- To ensure all company’s vehicles are kept maintenance.
- To ensure goods are received, packed, and stored in an orderly manner.
- To maintain good housekeeping with a focus on cleanliness and safety aspects.
- To maintain good customer service with internal and external customers and vendors.
- To maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment.
- To perform other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- 20 years old and above.
- Good teamwork and dependability.
- Responsible and hardworking.
- Good physical condition.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Must have driving license GDL
- Able to drive van/lorry.
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time