- To perform loading and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and / or filing orders for transport.
- To ensure all company’s vehicle are kept maintenance.
- To ensure goods are received, packed and stored in orderly manner.
- To maintain a good housekeeping with focus on cleanliness and safety aspects.
- To maintain a good customer service with internal and external customers and vendors.
- To maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in work environment.
- To perform others duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in store / warehouse environment.
- Must have driving license GDL
- Problem solving and communication skill
- Emart Distribution Centre Sdn Bhd
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time