TitleFront Office Crew
- Welcome/ greet guests and thank guests for their visit.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Assign rooms and check guest in and out follow the standard policies of hotel.
- Verify guest's payment methods during check in.
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling and ensure all relevant preparations are made for the events.
- Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people.
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel and inform them of any special offered by the hotel.
- Provide assistance to guests with disabilities.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work in shift (include Public Holiday)
- Emart Hotel (Riam) Sdn Bhd
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time