- Making bed, replacing used towels with new ones, vacuuming carpets, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and ensuring new toiletries provided by the hotel are placed at appropriate places.
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition, dust furnishing and walls and remove marks from them and adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances (if necessary).
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area.
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest room and vacuum carpets.
- Adhere to all safety, security and company procedures and policies.
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedure and ensure the room are vacant.
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor.
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored.
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments.
- Keep proprietary information confidential.
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Strong ability to pull and push work-related equipment, such as a loaded housekeeping cart over uneven and sloping surfaces.
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, and pull.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, or kneel for a long period of time.
- Ability to manipulate, turn, and grasp objects of different sizes and weights.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Strong ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Strong knowledge of cleaning supplies and procedures.
- Mature with pleasant personality, and have a strong value of integrity, passionate, determination, responsibility, cooperation/ win-win and customer first in performing duties.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Previous cleaning experience may be an advantage sometimes, but not generally required.
- Able to work in shift (include Public Holiday).
- Emart Hotel (Riam) Sdn Bhd
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time