- General cleaning such as sweeping, mopping, disposing of trash from bins and etc.
- To ensure that all chemical or equipment is kept clean, hygienic and well maintained after used.
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
- To keep the quality of control systems such as drainage system and toilet.
- Return trolleys to appropriate location or stores for customer to easily acquire and keep trolley in a good condition and clean.
- To perform any tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Physically fit, able to work long hours.
- Available to work in shift.
- Good teamwork.
- No allergic skin.
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time