TitleHotel In Charge
- Responsible for generating revenue and profitability of the hotel.
- Build and maintain good reputation of the hotel and services.
- Responsible for managing employees and planning maintenance work, events, and room bookings.
- Planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services include handling customer complaint and queries.
- Ensure all housekeeping duties are carried out to ensure hotel premise are clean, tidy and presentable to provide maximum comfort to the guest.
- Close attention of guest's activities at the lobby, public and general areas.
- Oversee prompt and efficient check-in and check-out.
- Be responsible to safeguard hotel assets and inventories at all times.
- Able to attempt to any ad hoc task and urgent management.
- Willing to handle other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Possess at least Degree/ Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years and above of working experience in the related field.
- Service oriented with strong passion in the hotel and hospitality business.
- Mature with pleasant personality, and have a strong value of integrity, passionate, determination, responsibility, cooperation/ win-win and customer first in performing duties.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Able to work in shift (include Public holiday).
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time