TitleGroup Finance & Accounts Senior Executive / Executive
- To ensure timely & accurate daily transaction.
- To maintain the good relationship within the Inter-Department with cross Department.
- To ensure all activities coded to the Standard Operating Policy (SOPs) and work instruction.
- To check and verify the daily ledger transaction.
- To checking the daily / weekly reconciliation.
- To assist in monitoring on: Debtor’s Profile & Aging.
- To prepare weekly / Monthly Financial Reports ready based on scheduled time table.
- To prepare the cash / fund flow report upon scheduled time.
- To assists in Fixed Assets being labelled & system updating (included monthly Fixed Assets Schedules).
- To ensure proper filling system is adopted.
- To assist to prepare ad-hoc Financial Reports / data for analysis purpose.
- To perform other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Min Diploma in Accounting, LCCL or equivalent.
- Full set account, MS Excel, Word & Power point.
- Good communication skill and problem solving.
- Group Head Quarter Office @ Tudan, Miri
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time