- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Conduct maintenance check for air-cond, heaters, coolers and etc.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems, such as replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panel and etc.
- General maintenance work such as roof, welding, ceiling, carpentry, concrete, painting, grounds, irrigation and etc.
- Strictly follow OSHA safety practice at outlet and comply with safety PPE requirement.
- To perform any tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Good physical condition.
- Available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time