- To maintain security of assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To maintain hourly clocking system at selected security points around the premises.
- To prevent of shoplifting, accident, vandalism, fire prevention and control.
- To perform safety checks and to correct or take steps to correct any safety or security hazards.
- To perform patrolling within the commercial centre and car park.
- To notify and report to supervisor of unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building or conducting activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
- Age: 18 – 60 years old (60 years old and above based on Contractual Basic)
- at least 1 year experience in security field.
- Education: UPSR & Above
- Physically fit, able to work long hours.
- Available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork.
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time