- To maintain the security of the assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To maintain an hourly clocking system at selected security points around the premises.
- To prevent shoplifting, accident, vandalism, fire prevention and control.
- To perform safety checks and to correct or take steps to correct any safety or security hazards.
- To perform patrolling within the commercial centre and car park.
- To notify and report to the supervisor of unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building or conducting activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Available to work on shift.
- Strong self-discipline and good teamwork.
- Emart (Batu Kawa) Sdn Bhd - Tabuan jaya
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time