- To maintain the security of the assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To prepare relevant reports, such as theft case reports, trolley count reports, unusual occurrences and etc.
- To notify and report to the management of any unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building or conducting activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
- To secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- To observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- To monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- To periodically inspect the serviceability of firefighting equipment in the premise.
- 25 years old and above
- At least 3 years of working experience in security and supervision of security procedures or relevant fields.
- Physically fit, able to work long hours, and available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork and strong self-disciplinary.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time