- To involve in SDLC including application development, implementation and post implementation review.
- To develop system test and package and perform system testing.
- To assist in all aspects of user acceptance testing and implementation of the system.
- To provide support such as problem solving resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- Any other responsibilities assign from time to time by management/HOD.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Information System, Computer Science or any related studies.
- Proficient in .NET C#, Java or PHP.
- Proficient in MySQL, MS SQL or other database systems.
- Must be able to take up job in diverse nature.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and/or in team.
- Experience in HR or Finance Accounting or Retail Business would be added advantage.
- Group Head Quarter Office @ Tudan, Miri
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time