TitleFloor Operation Executive
- Welcome and greet customers by following the welcome and greeting standard.
- Assist and guide shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Give information about the features, quality, pricing, and availability of the products.
- Ensuring inventory and stock levels are well maintained, stock ordering when necessary based on approved FAAL.
- Handling customer complaints and come with a solution.
- High will power to achieve performance sales target.
- To prepare Daily sales and Gross Profit report.
- To execute staff comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Manual and Guideline, and General Operation Work Instruction (GOWI) for the outlet.
- Ensure all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Prepare and supervise the shift scheduled to subordinate.
- Assist Superior to evaluates competition by visiting stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- To performs any tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Education: SPM and above.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in retail.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork.
- Preferably Male.
- Able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Emart (Batu Niah) Sdn Bhd @ Batu Niah, Miri Branch
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time