TitleHR & Admin Executive
- To recruit, screening & interview the potential candidate based on the vacant post.
- To organize and participate in any recruitment activities based on open position available.
- To responsible in handling payroll progress and liaise with all respective department for documentation on salary & wages and shall be kept as P&C at all times.
- To prepare & submit payroll documentation based on the timeline given to HQ.
- To take disciplinary action towards staff that break company rules & regulation according to company procedure.
- To support/ conduct in any internal/ external training conduct by the company (if required).
- To administering and oversee staff welfare.
- To negotiate/ bargain with supplier to obtain quotation and make quotation comparison.
- To purchase & check accuracy stock inventory such as stationery, operation materials, office equipment and etc.
- To support in general administrative such as fax, p/copy, typing, mailing, parcel distribution and etc.
- To maintain excellent human relationship with all level of employee.
- To perform other HR duties assign by the management from time to time.
- Must good in communication skill, documentation, filling, problem solving & computer skill.
- Personality: Integrity, passionate, determination, excellent in co-operation, brave & firm, excellent in interpersonal skill.
- Working experience: at least 4 years in related field.
- Language: Bahasa Melayu, English and mandarin (is an advantage).
- Emart (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd @ Tudan, Miri Branch
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time