TitleGoods Receiving Officer
- Assist to liaise and discuss with suppliers, to arrange daily, weekly and monthly schedules of the goods delivery.
- To receive, check outright and consignment goods from suppliers, compare the items to Purchase Order (PO) to ensure accuracy and delivery to respective receivers within good condition, and return damaged goods to suppliers.
- Assist to handle the damaged and expiry stock, and assist to issue Goods Return Note.
- Supervise compliance of receiving practices with established company policies and standards.
- Monitor the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory control for timely data entry. Oversees the movement from receiving to selling floor in an efficient, effective, and safe manner.
- Regularly checking stock level (store area) and ensure goods keep by first in first out (FIFO) practice.
- To execute staff comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Manual & Guideline, and General Operation Work Instruction (GOWI) for the outlet.
- To performs any tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Age: 21 and above
- Gender: Female / Male
- Education: SPM and above
- Good physical condition
- Good Teamwork
- At least 2 years of working experience in goods receiving or relevant field
- Emart (Bintulu) Sdn Bhd @ Bintulu
TypePermanent / Contract / Part-Time