- To maintain security of assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To maintain hourly clocking system at selected security points around the premises.
- To prevent of shoplifting, accident, vandalism, fire prevention and control.
- To perform safety checks and to correct or take steps to correct any safety or security hazards.
- To perform patrolling within the commercial centre and car park.
- To notify and report to supervisor of unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building or conducting activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
- Age: 18 – 60 years old (60 years old and above based on Contractual Basic)
- at least 1 year experience in security field.
- Education: UPSR & Above
- Physically fit, able to work long hours.
- Available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork.
Mr. Kenneluta @ 013-837 9706
Miri Office @ 085-664 862
- To ensure timely & accurate daily transaction.
- To maintain the good relationship within the Inter-Department with cross Department.
- To ensure all activities coded to the Standard Operating Policy (SOPs) and work instruction.
- To check and verify the daily ledger transaction.
- To checking the daily / weekly reconciliation.
- To assist in monitoring on: Debtor’s Profile & Aging.
- To prepare weekly / Monthly Financial Reports ready based on scheduled time table.
- To prepare the cash / fund flow report upon scheduled time.
- To assists in Fixed Assets being labelled & system updating (included monthly Fixed Assets Schedules).
- To ensure proper filling system is adopted.
- To assist to prepare ad-hoc Financial Reports / data for analysis purpose.
- To perform other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Min Diploma in Accounting, LCCL or equivalent.
- Full set account, MS Excel, Word & Power point.
- Good communication skill and problem solving.
Ms Roseta @ 013-837 9097
Miri HQ Office @ 085-622 488
- To ensure cleaning service is delivered to the highest standard.
- To perform other duties assigned by the management time to time.
- Dealing with customers / tenants .
- Able to work by shift & during Public Holiday.
- Good interpersonal and able to communicate (Bahasa Malaysia).
- Preferable Male only.
Ms. Nateya @ 013-837 6112
Ms. Hellysia @ 013-839 9616
你是一位努力肯拼搏的年轻人, 你有梦想, 非常得渴望成功. 你勇敢坚韧, 富有创作力与责任感, 最重要是有不断自我超越与突破的精神!
– 具备高三 / 本科 / 大学学历, 专业不限.
– 必须有想在零售业前线管理长远发展, 且具备领导能力.
– 数学等计算科系必须及格, 并同时具备逻辑分析能力.
– 应征者需要通过为期3-6个月的在职培训, 才正式录聘.
– 薪金高三与本科:RM1,500起 , 大学为:RM2,200起 (需符合职位要求)
– 公积金/社险 / 就业保险
– 月度奖金 *
– 提供住宿 *
– 勤工奖 *