- To ensure cleaning service is delivered to the highest standard.
- To perform other duties assigned by the management time to time.
- Dealing with customers / tenants .
- Able to work by shift & during Public Holiday.
- Good interpersonal and able to communicate (Bahasa Malaysia).
Ms. Nateya @ 013-837 6112
Ms. Hellysia @ 013-839 9616
- To coordinate and provide IT support for all department in region.
- To assist in supervising region activities with IT / MIS Manager Authorization. (Daily / assigned task, new projects etc.)
- To maintain and ensure all IT hardware used are up to standard of operating procedures.
- To perform repair services on surveillance system at office and outlet, including repairing of faulty equipment when reported by users.
- To assist the scheduled maintenance for server, network, hardware and system applications.
- To assist in IT special projects assigned by HOD (e.g. replacement/ relocation of CCTV, network infrastructure in new outlets etc.).
- Candidate must posses at least a Professional Cetificates, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Troubleshooting hardware, IT & MIS Support, desktop support & hardware repairs.
- Candidate that have basic knowledge in SQL and programming knowledge and handling/troubleshooting IFCA would be advantageous .
Ms Roseta @ 013-837 9097
Ms Hilda @ 013-830 9611