- Welcome and greet customers by follow the welcome and greeting standard.
- Assist and guide shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Restock items that are running low and ensure goods are well displayed.
- To promoting store products to shopper (new product, offer items, high margin items & etc.)
- High will power to achieve performance sales target.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge, preparation & processing.
- To performs any tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
2 years experience in retail.
Physically fit, able to work long hours.
Available to work on shift.
Ms. Hilda @ 013-830 9611
Miri HQ Office @ 085-622 488
- To provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers within the framework of the Human Resource functions.
- To handling process of staff recruitment and selection, including preparing job advertisement, screening resume and applications, interview arrangements, reference check, completed documentation and etc.
- Handling payroll progress and liaise with all respective department for documentation.
- To monitor any documentation regarding Disciplinary Report and prepare disciplinary letter.
- To monitoring staff attendance.
- To handle staff welfare and benefits.
- To assist any internal / external training.
- To arrange accommodation and transportation (if required)
- To monitor staff performance appraisal done by HOD.
- To execute OSHA safety practice at outlet and comply with safety PPE requirement.
Basic knowledge of Sarawak Labour Ordinance (SLO).
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Good customer service.
Ms. Nurul @ 013-837 5175 (Bt. Niah)
HQ Office Miri @ 085-622 488
- To maintain security of assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To maintain hourly clocking system at selected security points around the premises.
- To prevent of shoplifting, accident, vandalism, fire prevention and control.
- To perform safety checks and to correct or take steps to correct any safety or security hazards.
- To perform patrolling within the commercial centre and car park.
- To notify and report to supervisor of unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building or conducting activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
- Age: 18 – 60 years old (60 years old and above based on Contractual Basic)
- at least 1 year experience in security field.
- Education: UPSR & Above
- Physically fit, able to work long hours.
- Available to work on shift.
- Good teamwork.
Mr. Kenneluta @ 013-837 9706
Miri Office @ 085-664 862
- To ensure cleaning service is delivered to the highest standard.
- To perform other duties assigned by the management time to time.
- Dealing with customers / tenants .
- Able to work by shift & during Public Holiday.
- Good interpersonal and able to communicate (Bahasa Malaysia).
- Preferable Male only.
Ms. Nateya @ 013-837 6112
Ms. Hellysia @ 013-839 9616
- Assisting in daily operations and administration of Company's business (Billing & Collection activities and Documentation & Admin).
- Ensure all documentation keep in safety and P&C.
- Ensure that all tax invoices in respect to rentals, utilities bills and other charges are promptly and accurately issued to tenants/customers at all times.
- Dealing with tenants/customers.
- Ensure that all billings and collections report are promptly and accurately compiled
- Personality / Attributes: Hardworking, loyalty, neat, attractive interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduated & school leaver are encourage to apply (SPM, STPM, Certificate, Diploma & Degree level).
- Excellent interpersonal skill and team work.
- Passionate and strong desire persons.
- Willing to learn
- Willing to work under pressure
Ms Hellysia @ 013-839 9616
你是一位努力肯拼搏的年轻人, 你有梦想, 非常得渴望成功. 你勇敢坚韧, 富有创作力与责任感, 最重要是有不断自我超越与突破的精神!
– 具备高三 / 本科 / 大学学历, 专业不限.
– 必须有想在零售业前线管理长远发展, 且具备领导能力.
– 数学等计算科系必须及格, 并同时具备逻辑分析能力.
– 应征者需要通过为期3-6个月的在职培训, 才正式录聘.
– 薪金高三与本科:RM1,500起 , 大学为:RM2,200起 (需符合职位要求)
– 公积金/社险 / 就业保险
– 月度奖金 *
– 提供住宿 *
– 勤工奖 *